Yesterday was an inadvertant off day both because my work went long and it rained all damn day. No big deal. I sort of have the day off today (yes, light week), so I got up this morning and ran when Karee went to work. The rain brought in a cold front, so it was in the high 20s today with 20mph winds, making the run somewhat difficult to enjoy, especially into the wind.
The route, though, was nice. I went north to Fullerton, then around the North Pond of Lincoln Park, which goes right past this fabulous old mansion that was William Wrigley's house in the early 1900s. I continued north on Sheridan to Belmont, where I got on the lakefront path and came back south to North Avenue, from where I came home. My pace was somewhat easy, especially compared to my last time out, and I felt good.
Today: 5.73 miles
This week: 17.66 miles
2009: 211.13 miles
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment