As you might imagine, my knees were a bit stiff today from my long run yesterday. I've found that the best therapy for stiff knees is an easy run, so I went out this morning. I went basically the same route as yesterday, but only went north to Fullerton, then got off the lake back at North. The total distance ended up 4.33 miles and I went just under 9 minute/mile pace. It was a bit cold (when will I get to put the tights away for the year?), but very sunny and a nice run overall.
This afternoon, Karee and I are flying to Williamsburg, VA, to visit our good friends Amanda and Steve. I'm looking forward to the weekend and I'm looking forward to running through colonial Williamsburg! I've been mapping routes online, so hopefully I'll be able to get in a good run.
Today: 4.33 miles at 8:56/mile
The route.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment