Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I didn't feel great this morning. Part of it is probably fatigue from a long run Saturday then a hard run yesterday. Plus, I have a bit of a stuffy nose. Amazingly, running helps stuffy noses. I think that the hard breathing knocks all of the "gunk" out of there. Anyway, I'm breathing much better now than when I started.

Today I didn't go into the park or on the lakefront. I just did a quick loop around the neighborhood that measures just over four miles. Most of the sidewalks are clear, but some still have snow and ice which pushes me into running in the bike lane, which is fine this time of year because there aren't any bikers around. It was cold -- 22 degrees with about 10mph wind -- but I was dressed appropriately so it wasn't miserable.

Today: 4.14 miles @ 8:54/mile pace
This week: 9.72 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment