skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Because It's There
Friday, April 3, 2009
Off day today. It's actually hard not to run because the weather is half-decent and I'm done with work early, but I'm forcing myself because I have a nine-mile run in the morning and want to keep 8:30/mile pace the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Loren Jones
Chicago, Illinois
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(59)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(23)
Easy four-mile neighborhood run in 33:42. There's...
Today was my last track workout before the race in...
I really struggled through three miles today. I g...
First of all, I want to send a big "Congratulation...
Today is an off-day in anticipation of the race to...
Four easy miles today. Actually, since I have a 1...
Today was speed work Wednesday. There's this prin...
I couldn't bear the thought of running outside in ...
I took yesterday off and finished with 28.73 miles...
Our group went slow this morning, which was actual...
I woke up early this morning and had a great run. ...
I had an "administrative day" at work today. Actu...
I had a few cases at Christ today that ended early...
I was due for a day off, but this week am going to...
It's still cold here for our runs (a recurring the...
I wasn't due for a run yesterday, but decided to g...
You'd think that it would be easy to find a standa...
I had a pretty decent run this morning. The weath...
I just had a miserable 4-mile run. First, it's co...
I had a 9 mile group run in beautiful weather this...
Off day today. It's actually hard not to run beca...
My legs are still a bit tired from yesterday's tem...
I worked hard today. I did a 45-minute tempo run,...
►
March
(17)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment