Our group went slow this morning, which was actually welcome for me after I went long on Tuesday and fast on Wednesday. My legs hadn't completely recovered. Today, we went a bit less than 8 miles and went point-to-point instead of out-and-back. We were into a very slight wind the whole run and the lakefront was really crowded as it's the first really nice weather Saturday of the year. There was also a 10k race that we had to dodge so it was an uneven run. It was still really enjoyable, mostly because of the weather. Plus, I like running with my group.
Today: 7.57 miles in 1:06:34 (8:47/mile)
This week: 28.73 miles
2009: 417.96 miles
We ran from Montrose to the Magellan Development Office (the company sponsoring the half-marathon) where they had bagels and drinks. Then they bused us back to Montrose.
Here's the route -- I don't know if 7.7 from the map or the 7.57 from my Garmin is more accurate:
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment